Sunday 6 January 2013

Sunday Steal

I was thinking of new things/posts I could bring to my blog, when I came up with the idea of 'Sunday Steal'. I mean obviously I'm not going to steal anything but I'm going to blog each Sunday(Or every second Sunday?) about something that week I've found for a cheap deal/well priced and share it with you. I'm going to try and vary it each time (for example it not just all being from charity shops, not always being clothes etc.). I love seeing what people have found and are pleased with so I thought it would be nice to do on a weekly basis.
This week is TIGHTS ..
sisi moda tights | tk maxx | £2.99
With the Winter months, tights become a everyday essential but black can become abit boring.. I spotted these ones in TK Maxx earlier this week and really liked them. When the whole 'stocking tights craze' started it completely put me off them, however these are something abit different, I liked how the top area is white rather than flesh coloured& It's obvious you have tights on, not just stockings. I had a look online for the tights and found them (here on eBay) for £14.00 plus £2.00 p&p making my £2.99 purchase look like even more of a steal. Have you found a bargain this week?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love when you find a bargain like this! The tights are really cool too, the monochrome thing is a nice change to the usual suspender tights - great find! xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of these tights and what a bargain too! I'm not really into the whole stockings tights, I just don't think I'd be comfortable in them! :) This week I found some brogues for £5 in a Charity Shop!

    Vanese
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool leggins! Impressive blog!
    Check mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these leggins! They're absolutely adorable - so unusual :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig