Monday 8 October 2012

OOTD; Best Bitches

Just a simple outfit today, maybe be good for a meal out or a shopping day? However add heels and I think you would be set for a night out with some jewellery. I feel like I just don't wear these disco pants enough, maybe its because the colour is so 'out there' (where I live anyway). I was thinking of getting the charcoal or black ones just as they are a bit more 'wearable' ORRR the easy jeans, I just can't help but think of pound signs when I think about American Apparel although I do think some things are worth it. Maybe the Christmas fairy will bring me some.. 
I've also been looking for a shirt like this for a while, it reminds me of Beetlejuice&I love it. Surprise surprise its from a charity shop(£3). 
Shoes; Ebay; £25.00
I wanted to share this necklace with you all too.. I love it. 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. you make those gold coloured disco pants look amazing. :) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit. gold pants for the win!!

    xx. Hybrid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow i've just found your blog, you're beautiful! I love that shirt, love a good chazza shop find! I love my disco pants and easy jeans equally but aa need to fix the issue with the dye in the easy jeans ! xx



    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so so much! &oo I haven't heard about the dye thing, maybe I will put off buying them for a while. I love your blog to. Followed you, xx

      Delete
  4. This outfit is great - loving that vertically striped shirt! I followed xx

    www.awkward-queen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I've followed you back! xx

      Delete
  5. love this outfit so much - your hairs amazinggg! :) now a new follower :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig