Wednesday 17 October 2012

Ahcahcum Muchacha Cat Bags/

I was looking on Tumblr the other night when I spotted a picture of these amazing cat bags, I've tried finding a place to buy them but I just can't find them anywhere! I know they are a Japanese brand called Ahcahcum Muchacha. I found some websites but they were sold out, they have a facebook page to but obviously it isn't in English. I think the cute little faces and not been able to have one for myself makes me want one even more. If anybody knows any more about them please let me know. 
Hope you like them too.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. those bags are absolutely amazing, love anything cat themed! let me know if your find where to get one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bags so much, please let me know if you find where to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need one!! If you find where I can buy one tell me :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that they were free with a book that Ahcahcum Muchacha published this summer, everywhere has said that its no longer available. The is one on eBay but its £400 which is pricey. xxx

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig